Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

DCWV The Playtime Stack

So I went to Michael's today and I found this DCWV paper stack. I'm sure many of you have seen this but, its so cute I wanted to share it you girls. So far this is my favorite paper stack. I'm still looking for the Immortal Love paper stack but I haven't been lucky! =( This stack has 48 12x12 cardstock sheets 1/2 with GLITTER!! For some of you that haven't seen this awesome paper stack here are some pictures.














Very Cute right? lol

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I bought this same paper stack a few days ago and I am using scrapbooking tape to tape my pictures I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but my pictures and stickers don't seem to stick to the paper. I've put tons and tons of running tape and nothing. Do you recommend a certain tape or glue? A response would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LDuran I havent had that problem I use my ATG Gun and it works good. I also use Zip Dry and it also works good. Try using Zip Dry and let me know if this works for you. I hope this helps.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try it! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete