Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

12 Month Chipboard Albums.


Hello,
 I hope you guys are having a good week. I have been in my scrapbook pretty much everyday! I have been getting A LOT done. The reason I have been getting stuff done is cause my hubby has been out on the field training since last week and he will not be back till Saturday or Sunday! Don't get me wrong I miss him when he's gone, but when he's here we are busy with other stuff.
Here are 2 chipboard Albums I made with this kit I got in 2009 when I got back from Japan. The Kit is called Throughout The Year Craft Kit.
Both of the albums will be used for next year. I have 4 furry babies so I will be scrap booking pictures of them.

Here is the Kit and both Chipboard Albums I will be using.


This Kit come with 12 sheets of paper Jan. thru Dec. & 12 sheets of rub-ons one for each month.


January thru June


July thru December


The Chipboard albums only come with 5 pages so I used a sheet of basic chipboard to make 2 extra pages for each of the albums.


Once I was done tracing and cutting, I cut each of the pattern paper to fit the albums. 


The first album is for my two older dogs Panchito & Daisy.








Back of album.


Here is the second aldum. This is for my two youngest dogs Smiley & Sophie.








Back of album.


Supplies Used:
Throughout The Year Craft Kit
1 Basic Sheet of Chipboard
2 Chipboard Albums
Wausau Classics Cardstock
ATG Gun
ThickersLetters Stickers: Blue & White "Foam", Sparkly Yellow "Puffy", & Pink "Chipboard "
Lots of Ultra Fine Sharpies
Making Memories: 7/16  Black Funky Asphalt
Provo Craft: Black Alphabitties
Thanks for Stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment