Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

Snooki Rhinestone Sunglasses

Hey Everyone!

Happy Friday!!!! YAY! Its finally the weekend! So my post for today is not paper related... So this weekend (Saturday) My hubby and I are going to a Jersey Shore theme party! I'm not sure who I'm going be but I knew I wanted to make the famous Snooki Rhinestone Sunglasses!! I had everything except the glasses. I got the sunglasses at a local Auto parts, they are safety glasses.

Here are the Snooki glasses...


Here is what I used to make them


I started by hot gluing square rhinestones to the top and side of the glasses.


Here is the end result!


Close up


Side view


Really love the way they came out!


I will post of the party Sunday or Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for Stopping By!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment