Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Online Orders, Michael's, A.C. Moore and Big Lots Haul!!!

Hey Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spend my weekend cleaning and shopping. Just wanted to share my weekend haul.
Here are some Online orders I got Friday and Saturday.
CustomCrops.com had Cricut Cartridges on sales... Under $30.00!
I got Country Life & Sweet Treats.

The Angel Company
I placed an order with a friend and this is what I got.
Work Pad & and a Stamp set called Good Dog. I also got 2 small stamps for free, Mini Damask & Bitty Dots.


2 Accordian Album called Natalee.


2 paper kits with matching cardstock and ribbon. One on the right is called Emma and the one on the left is called Maggie.


Joann.com
I got this on sale. 25pk 12x12 Chipboard, Cuttlebug Emb Folder "Seeing Spots" and Cricut Deep Cut Blade and Housing.



I also got an early Birthday Gift from My hubby. The Ultimate Crafter's Companion.


On Saturday I was going shopping for clothes for a concert I'm going to on the 30th of this month (Taylor Swift) and well Michael's was right next door and I had some 50% off coupons... Well I couldn't stay away!! LOL
Here is what I found...
Martha Stewart Flocking Powder was on sale for $1.99

I also got some art supplies to make a name plate... Christina from Criations With Christina has an awesome video tutorial. You should check her out!

I LOVE Michael's clearance section!


Big Lots!
I found some Heidi Grace Alpha Chipboard Letters Stickers. I have the paper collection so I was happy to find them for $.25 so I got lots of them!! I also found more letter stickers by Basic Grey.


A.C. Moore!
I got more Chipboard it comes in Natural, White & Black. I also got a paper stack from My Mind's Eye called Laundry Line Letting it all hand out! A.C. Moore

Sundays Haul!
I stopped by Michael's again since they had there Carts for $39.99 and a paper stack for $9.99
Baby Steps & Elegant Edges.


Totally Girl. Very cute paper stack.


I also got these Boutique Fleur paper Flowers. I used my 50% off coupons for each one. 


I will post some projects I'm working on later this week.
Thank You for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment