Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Cards

Happy Monday Everyone!

Its the start of a new week. I have a lot plan for this week craft project and other things. I'm hoping I get some time to organize my space more. I have been good about not buying craft items and I've also been good about getting rid of things I don't need or I know I wont use.

Anyways,

This past weekend me and a friend got together to make Easter cards. Here are the cards I made...





Supplies Used:
CTMH Cardstock: White Daisy
DCWV Cardstock: 12x24 The Spring Stack (Purple, Pink, Yellow & Green)
DCWV: The Glitter Stack
Cuttlebug
My Creative Time: Hello Spring with Layering Egg Dies
CTMH Inks: Amethyst, Blush, Creme Brulee & Pear
Blue Ribbon
Cricut Expression 2
Gypsy
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up (Grass was cut at 5.29 x 1.5 & 2.5 x 1.5)
Zutter Round -it-All
CTMH Stamp Set: Say it in Style
Foam Tabs
ATG
Hot Glue Gun

Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment