Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Layout, Obama & Romney

Hey Everyone!

Here is a quick post of a layout I made for a friends scrapbook, me and a friend are making a scrapbook for another friend... Its a Christmas gift from us. I have a couple more layouts to make, I'm hoping I can finish this scrapbook by the end of the month since I still have Christmas card I need to make.

This year me and my husband hosted a Cinco de Mayo celebration. Here are a couple of pics from that party.



Supplies Used:
Recollections Cardstock
Wausau Cardstock
Cricut E2
Cricut Cartridge: Ole 
CTMH Ink: Black
CTMH Stamp Set: With Love (happy)

Here are some cuts I made using the Cricut Craft Room! I love that they have free files! I was super excited to make these Romney and Obama faces!


LOVE THEM!!!




Supplies Used:
Recollections Cardstock
Wausau Cardstock



Thanks for Stopping By!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! Click HERE to enter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment