Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!


Well, I finally did it, I decided to start a blog. This will be a great place to share my creations with you.
I want to start by saying that this blog will be about things and people that inspire me to scrap. I have been wanting to get this blog started but didn't know where to start.
I hope I get to post as much as I want/can but like everyone else I have a life and family that I have to attend to first.
I will start this blog by sharing this Military Boot album I made.








Supplies Used:
USMC Logo
CTMH Embossing Powder: Gold
CTMH Level 2 Paper: It's a Guy Thing
CTMH Level 2 Stickease: It's a Guy Thing
CTMH Inks: Barn Red, Cocoa, Desert Sand & New England Ivy
CTMH Stamp Sets: Hero's Pride, Just Like You, Army, Marines & Comments.
CTMH Brads
We R Memory Keepers: Large Gromlets: Browns & Greens.
3D-Dots
Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment