Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Stocking Gift Card Holders

So Christmas is just around the corner and I didn't know what to get my mom and sister for Christmas, and my husband hadn't gotten anything for he's 3 nephews and since it was already Wednesday night and we were already sending out gifts the next morning to make sure that they would get to California before Christmas, we decided on getting them gift cards since we didn't have more time to get them something else. We were looking for a gift card boxes to put them in but we couldn't find something we liked so I thought that I could come up with something quick and easy. Here is what I came out with. I think they came out cute...







Supplies Used:
CTMH Card Stock: Colonial While & White Daisy
CTMH Inks: Heavenly Blue, Baby Pink, Olive & Grey Flannel
CTMH Stamp set: Stocking Style
Martha Stewart Pattern Paper
ATD Christmas Part Pattern Paper
White & Pink Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment