Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boy Overall Album

I made this overall album for my bff Lily's little boy Eddie. I was excited to make something that didn't involve pink or glitter!! LOL I have been working on my nieces Scrapbook for a while so it was nice to take a break from girly stuff. I made this Overall Album from a pattern I purchased in Japan.




















Supplies Used:
CTMH Cardstock: White Daisy
Best Occasions Paper Pack: Cute World Boy Collection
American Traditional Designs: Welcome Baby Boy
CTMH Inks: Hevenly Blue, Brown Bag, Sweet Leaf Orange, Blush & Sunkiss Yellow
CTMH Markers: Chocolate & New England Ivy
Sailor Markers I got in Japan
CTMH Brads and eyelets
The Angel Company Brads and Eyelets
Making Memories: Animal Crackers Jack Embellishment Kit
CTMH Stamp Sets: Girly Girl(for Sweet), Treasures, Happy Endings, Princess(for Kisses), Doodle Alphabet, & Comments.
& & Lots of scraps!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing!! Great job!!
    I'm glad I found your blog (thru The Crazy Cardmaker). I am now your newest Follower :)

    if you get a chance drop by & visit me
    http://paperhoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete