Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wishing You Hoppiness & a Bikini Card.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
 
Just a quick post of a card I made before packing my E2. I got the Country Life Cartridge in May and I have been wanting to get it out and play around with the different images. Here is my card...





I had some scraps left and I made these 2 bikini cards. <3 the way they came out! =) 

 


Supplies Used:
**Wishing You Hoppiness Card**
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
DCWV: 8x8 The Crafty Stack
Green scrap
The Angel Company Stamp set: Hoppy Everything
CTMH Embossing Powder: White
Heat tool
Pop Dots
ATG Gun
 
**Bikini Card**
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
DCWV: 8x8 The Crafty Stack (scraps)
CTMH Ribbon: Garden Green
Orange Gems from the $1.00 section @ Michael's
ATG Gun
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment