Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Card & Thank You Card

Hi everyone!
 
Second post today! Well Here are 2 cards I made. My sisters Birthday is next week on Wednesday the 12. Since I cant be there to celebrate with her I made her this card and sending her a lil something extra.
 




I'm sure she will enjoy this gift card!


Supplies Used:
Recollections Cardstock: Bubble Gum (card Base)
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
Heidi Grace Designs Cardstock: Flowers in a Row
Ribbon: Pink (got it @ Big Lots)
Natural Polished Hemp
My Creative Time Stamp: Whimsical Calendar Days
My Creative Time Die: XL Lable Die
CTMH Ink: Blush
CTMH Stamp Set: Annotation (Happy Birthday)
Pop Dots


Ok, Now onto the Thank You card I made for my lil niece she's always sending me letters, cards or pictures she draws and I always love receiving them. Well I made her this card on my E2.
 






Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Cartridge: Wild Cards
Recollections Cardstock: Kraft  (card Base & envelope)
Me & My BIG Ideas: Pattern paper ( here is where the pattern came from)
CTMH Cardstock: White Daisy
CTMH Inks: Blush & Chocolate
CTMH Stamp Set: A Little Thanks
My Creative Time Stamp: Whimsical Calendar Days
My Creative Time Die: XL Lable Die
CTMH Just Blooms: Summer Posies
iRock
iRock Gems
iRock Stencil
 
Thank You For Stopping By!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment