Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weekend Haul

Happy Thursday Everyone!
I hope you all are having a great week. Just wanted to share a lil haul from this past weekend.
So this past weekend me and my hubby went to check out The container Store in Raleigh which I really enjoyed since it gave me great ideas on storage! Well after being in the store for a couple of hrs. I convince him to take me to the local scrapbooking stores that are not in out area. Well after not much convincing we Stopped by couple of stores. =) Here is what I got...
Big Lots
I found this paper pack of assorted paper most of the papers are from Heidi Grace Designs Which I LOVE! a couple of the paper was from Cloud9Designs.




Jo-ann
Here I got a Cricut Cartridge that I have been wanting but everywhere I have looked for it, its always sold out. I also got 3 paper packs, all of the 12x12 paper packs were on sale for 50% off. 2 of the paper packs I found in the clearance section of the store.
Kate's ABC's $29.00

12x12 DCWV The Doodlin' Around Stack for all Year round. 50% off


12x12 Martha Stewart Essential Paper Pad. Birthday theme.
CLEARANCE






12x12 Martha Stewart Essential Paper Pad. Flower theme.
CLEARANCE





So, as I was getting ready to check out I saw this Breaking Dawn Calendar. My Niece is going to LOVE it!



A.C. Moore
My last stop was at A.C. Moore. They really didn't have much, the Scrapbooking section was a lil empty which sucked but, didn't spent  much $$$ LOL
 I found these EK Success dimensional Flower Punches. Used my 50% off coupons for both punches.


4 yd Spools of trim in White and this cream color. $1.00 each



Here is a lil flower sample of one of the punches. Very Cute.


Close up.



Thanks for Stopping By. Will have a post later today of some cards Im working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment