Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Craft Cart Organizer

Hey Everyone!

Here is another project my DH made for me. Every week or once a month we get this Magazine from Lowe's named Weekend Projects. We got this Magazine last spring and I saw this Cart that can be use 3 different ways. 1.) Kitchen Organizer 2.)Craft Room Organizer and 3.) Garage Organizer. When I saw this I just had to have it! I love the Idea of being able to craft outside my scrapbooking room! Its almost the same as the one in the magazine other than the top drawer, the paper trays & shelves. The top drawer was made bigger to fit 12x12 paper, this is the reason why theres only 2 shelves instead of 3. The paper trays on the side were also made big enough to fit 12x12 paper. I love the way it turned out! My hubby did a great job. We did buy a stool at Target but is hasn't been painted yet.











Thanks for Stopping By!!!

1 comment: