Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Haul (Dec & Jan)

Hey Everyone!!

Quick post since I'm working on some Valentines Day goodies for my nieces and their classmates. Here is a lil haul of goodies I got last month and last week.

So Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ had a sale on her stamps last month and well I couldn't pass this sale up. This was a lil Christmas gift to myself. =)

*Cherish This Moment
*XL Label Borders
*Build a Banner Kit


So I entered the Cricut 5th Anniversary Promotion and I WON!!!! YAY!!! I got to pick from a couple of cartridges and I got Life is a Beach. I love winning!!!


I have been wanting this Cartridge and my hubby got this for me for x-mas! I cant wait to use Love You Latte.


Michael's 50% off! I had a coupon.


So last month while my family was visiting we all went to South Carolina and my hubby made the mistake to stop at a Michael's for a restroom break well I didn't want to leave!!! LOL they had lots of stuff my local Michael's don't have! I found this paper stack from Recollections called My Favorite Things. Very cute paper! I also got a bag of bling for a project I will start working on once I'm done with my Valentine's Day projects.










Love this paper stack!!! ^

Last week Joann store was having a sale on all Christmas stuff! I got this paper pad for $4.00


A.C.Moore had a sale last week too, I got My Minds Eye O Christmas Tree for $7.00


A.C.Moore also had a sale on selected paper stacks like this DCWV The All About Me Stack for $10.00


I also got this My Minds Eye Love Nest for $10.00
I LOVE SALES!!!


FINALLY!!! Action Wobbles are available!!! I saw it on their Facebook page and I had to place my order ASAP!!! I cant wait to use them!!!


On Saturday This was in my mail box!!! Thanks hunny!!! I have lots of Ideas for Word Collage!


Well that's it for now!

Thanks for Stopping By!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment