Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cleaning OUT my Craft Room & Organizing!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

I hope you all had a great week and having an even better weekend. I have been busy cleaning out my craft room. Maybe I'll get it done by tomorrow so I can get my crafting on! LOL
I guess I'll see how much I accomplish today and tomorrow since we are planing on watch the super bowl!!!

Well I best get to cleaning. Maybe I'll have a posting later this coming week.






Thanks for Stopping By!

2 comments:

  1. I like your room. I wanted to paint mine pink but my hubby would not go for it because you can see it from other rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wasnt to sure about pink but I do love it. I might go with another color when we move back to Cali. Change is good, maybe you should tell your husband. He might go for that! LOL

    ReplyDelete