Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Lollipop Holderds

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did!!! I went to go see Miranda Lambert in concert! It was awesome! I will share pics of her concert at the end of this post!!!

I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my nieces and the Lollipop Holders I made for them. You can see the project here.

Here they are all done and ready to pass out to their classmates.



My niece Valeria



 My Beautiful Nieces Valeria & Nicole



They LOVED their Lollipop Holders

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OK, moving on to the concert I attended Saturday!!! It was AWESOME!!!! I didn't want the concert to end!!! Here are a few pictures...








Thanks for Stopping By!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment