Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gift bag & Baby Card.

Hi everyone!!

So today's will be a quick one. I had miss placed these pics, so I'm now posting them. I made these item the beginning on the month.

So I posted about the Jersey Shore Party in the beginning of the month you can see post here. Well that day we also celebrated my neighbors lil girls 1st b-day, so I made this gift card.

I got the bag from Micheal's a while ago.




Supplies Used:
Kraft Gift Bag
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
My Mind's Eye: Penny Lane Stack
Cricut Expression 2
GYPSY

A friend of night if pregnant with her first baby and He baby shower was a lil while and I didn't send her something (we live in different states) so I got her a lil gift for her baby and I made her this card.



Supplies Used: 
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
American Tradition Designs Paper: Welcome Baby Boy
CTMH Ink: Heavenly Blue
CTMH Stamp Sets: Little Angel & Typeface
CTMH Watercolors & Blending Pen
3D Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment