Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Thank You Card & Cricut Imagine Promotion

Happy Friday Everyone!

So its been a while since I have been on here. I'm behind on my posts. So today will be a quick post cause I'm working on a huge order for a customer. Will post about that soon.

Here is a quick card I made for a friend. A while ago i got a gift bag with lots of goodies and I made a card with one of the items i got.

I love this stamp set! its so cute!


Quick & simple!


 Supplies Used:
Wausau Paper: Classics Cardstock
CTMH Cardstock:White Daisy
Coluzzle Circle: Small
Lace Ribbon: White
CTMH Ink: Brown Bag
Prima Stamp: Happy Birthday
CTMH Water Color Pencils
CTMH Blending Pen
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greeting
Gems
 
***

FINALLY I got My Cricut Imagine Promotion Bundle!!! I posted about the promotion back in in march you can see post here.



Super HAPPY I got the cart I wanted instead of my second choice.


Well this is all for today! Hope you all have a nice Friday! and a nice and relaxing weekend.

Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment