Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Double Page Layout - Nago Pineapple Park & Winery.

Here is a Layout I finished a bit ago. I was excited to finally use this paper pack that I got back in 2007. I got this paper pack to scrap my Hawaii pictures but I haven't had the chance to print them out hopefully soon!
I really like the way this layout came out especially the mosaic pictures.





Supplies Used:
CTMH Card Stock: Colonial While
WausauPaper Creative Collection Classics CardStock: Kraft
Provo Craft Paper Pack: Destinations Island
DCWV Textured Card Stock: Brights Stack
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious
Natural Polished Hemp
CTMH Craft Buttons: Basic
CTMH Ink: Bamboo
 
 
Also Wanted to share a picture of my furry babies that are always keeping me company under my desk. 
 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment