Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Spring or Valentine's Challenge.

Hello Everyone!

Here is a project I made for My Pink Stamper Challenge and for my niece Nicole's classmates. I made treat boxes 34 of them!  They

they are 4" in. tall by 2" in wide. It was a process but I think they came out cute and I know she's going to LOVE them.




Supplies Used:
Colorbook: White Textured Cardstock
Scor Pal
CTMH Stamp Sets: Love Of My Life (For the heart on the box) Fringed Phrases (for Happy) February Word Puzzle (for Valentine's Day) Framed Moments (for Big Heart on the front of the box)
CTMH Inks:Pink Carnation & Blush
Crop-A-Dile II
Pink Ribbon.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable treat bag your niece is absolutely going to adore them.
    Super cute & HAPPY!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, looks like a lot of work, the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete