Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hauls from all last week!

This past week I have been busy shopping and opening my online order!!! Its been a good week for me!! Wink wink!! lol
Monday I got 2 of my 4 Cricut Cartridges I orderd!! Hope the other 2 come Monday! PLZ!!! =)


Christmas Cards & Mother's Day Bouquet

A local scrap booking store here is going out of business and was having a great sale on everything so I had to go check it out and here is everything I got this past week! I think I was at the store everyday. From Monday to Friday she had everything for 60% off!!! Cant pass that up. Here is what I got!
2 BASICGREY Kits

Military Paper


Doggie Paper & Mickey Paper


Random Embellishments

School Embellishments


Lots Of Ribbon

I also picket up 2 White 30 Slot paper Racks! I <3 them! I stacked them one on top of the other to have more space in my closet. I got a great deal on these $85.00 for both. Now I just need to organize my paper


Also got this


Today Saturday I went back to the store again cause I was looking for red card stock (She didn't have any) and it was also the last day the store was going to be open, and to my surprise everything in the store was 70% OFF!!!!! So I had to take a look and see what she had left!!! I got lots of great things!!!




My weakness is paper!!!! I <3 it!!!
I also took a trip to Michaels and got some stuff that was on sale! I LOVE sales!
8.5in x 11in Recollections paper was 3 for $10.00


40% off


I also got to go to Ross I LOVE this store they always have great scrap booking products! I had seen this Ribbon Storage with 40 Spools (2 yards each) Premium Solid Satin Ribbon from American Crafts for a while, so I decided to get it this time. Its awesome!

My husband and I also went to a trift shop because he was looking for tools and I found these 6 1/2 x 3 3/4 envelopes. They didnt have a price so the lady was going to give me a pack but I told her I wanted 5 packs, so she said all for $2.00. Not bad!

My Close To My Heart order came in!!! Super excited!!!


Now time to get busy and create wonderful things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment