Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Treat Boxes.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
WOW! This week has been going fast for me, Its almost the weekend! YAY
I made these two treat boxes for my to beautiful nieces Nicole and Valeria. I don't get to see them very much so any chance I get I make them cards, Scrapbooking pages, Treat bags and other things. I miss them so much! It sucks that we live so faraway from each other. Since I wont see them for Halloween I made them these treat bags to go in the box Im already sending them of the treat bags I made for them their classmates. You can see the Halloween Treat Bags <~ here.
Ok, onto my project, Here are pictures of the two boxes...






Back Of the Treat Boxes



Supplies Used:
Fiskars: Black Cardstock
Fiskars: Bold Brights (Orange)
Martha Stewart Scor  Board
The pattern paper I used Halloween paper I found in the $1.00 section at Target. Doesn't have the name of the paper collection.
Martha Stewart Edge Punch: Drippy Goo
CTMH Circle Coluzzle (to cut out circle in the center)
Recollections: Clear Craft Plastic (to cover circle)
Celebrate It Halloween Ribbon: Spooky BOO
Velcro
Foam Letters: Halloween Alphabet
Martha Stewart Holiday Stickers: Vampire Candy Stickers
ATG Gun
CANDY!
Thanks for Stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your treat bags came out so cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete