Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Sales!!!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I didn't do much I picked up food for myself and stayed in till about 9:30pm when I left for Walmart for the 10pm sales! WOW it was crazy toooo many people! I got what I wanted from the 10pm sale but I stayed @ walmart for the midnight sale too! That got even more crazier! There was A LOT more people and they were pushing and fighting and it was only 11pm! LOL GEEZ! Well I also got everything I wanted from the midnight sale and I was OUT of there by 12:45am which is not bad! Last year it took us like 2 hrs to get out of walmart, the lines to checkout were so LOONNGGG!

Anyways...

I came home to rest for a bit then like @ 4:30am I headed out again to go to Michaels. I saw that they had Cricut cartridges for $24.99 and if you buy 2 you get Cricut Cartridge Jubilee for free.

I got Birthday Bash, Everyday pop-up cards and I got Jubilee FREE!



Also I picked up 12x12 Anna Griffin: Payton collection It was on clearance, and I got some Prismacolor color pencils for my niece.


I guess this Black Friday wasn't so bad! I wish my hubby was here for it and for Thanksgiving too, but he will be home next month! Super excited about that!


YAY!!! Finally my 4th order from My Creative Time is finally here! it took longer this time cause of the holiday... but its ok its here! Cant wait to play around with them! Will post pics later.


I got the Valentine Bundle for 20% off
*Stitched Lollipop Holder
*100% Sweetness With Stitched Heart Die
* Classmate Valentines
I also got 
*Keepin' It Classy (not included in the bundle)

Thanks For Stopping By!

DON'T FORGET MY GIVE AWAY!! YOU CAN ENTER HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment