Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Wreath

Hi Everyone!

YAY!! Its November! That means my family and my hubby will be here next month! I can wait!
Well since I have plenty time on my hands I decided to make my very first wreath. I got the inspiration from Erin over @ http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/ Go check out her blog out.
Here is how I made my Fall Wreath.

I got a piece of cardboard that came with some paper.


I used a dinner plate to make the outside circle and I used my large coluzzle to make the center circle.
I ended up covering the cardboard circle in brown ribbon.


This is the paper I used to make the rosettes for my wreath.


I cut one strip of each paper @ 1 x 12 inches to make 8 small rosettes.


also, I cut 2 strips of each paper @ 1 1/2 x 12 inches each. I glued them together to make 8 large rosettes.


I score them ever 1/2 inch and folded them accordion style.


Here is my finished wreath. I added leaves and acorns that I cut out with my E2 using the Art Philosophy cartridge I also embellished it with buttons and a bow. I really liked the way it came out.
   


Supplies Used:
Cardboard (for circle)
Me & My Big Ideas: Copper Willow
Martha Stewart Scor board
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Brown Ribbon
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Cartridge: CTMH Art Philosophy
CTMH Buttons: Wodden
Making Memories Blossoms & Buttons: In Bloom
Brwon Floss
Hot Glue Gun

Now to start working on my Christmas Wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment