Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope your all having a great day.

I made a couple of Thanksgiving cards for some friends. I wasn't sure how I wanted them to look so I played around with some paper and stamps and this is what I came up with.








Inside of Card



Supplies Used:
Recollections Cardstock: Kraft
Me & My Big Ideas: Copper Willow (Pattern paper & orange paper)
DCWV Cardstock: Neutrals (Brown)
Coluzzle
Inkadinkado Stamp: Fun Maple Leaf Mini
Foam Tabs
Embossing Stamp Pad
CTMH Embossing Powder: Gold
CTMH Stamp Sets: Giving Thanks & November Word Puzzle
CTMH Ink: Chocolate
CTMH Corner Rounder
CTMH Buttons: Basic
CTMH Cardstock: White Daisy (inside)
Martha Stewart Punch: Fall Leaves
Natural Polished Hemp
Glue Dots
ATG Gun

Thanks for Stopping By!


Watch Out for a Giveaway coming up this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Nice to mass produce this clean an simple design
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete