Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

DCWV 8 x 8.5 Calendar

Hey Everyone!

I hope your all having a great day. I just wanted to share this Calendar that I was working on this past week. I got the Calendar @ A.C. Moore a while back. I really like this kit, really fun to put together.

I made this calendar for my sister as a Xmas gift. I made it easy for her to just add a 4 x 6 picture every month.














Extra stickes for her to use.


Supplies List: 
DCWV 8 x 8.5 Calendar Kit
DCWV Textured Cardstock: Brights
Colorbok Textured Cardstock: White
American Crafts Ribbon: Valentine Kisses
American Crafts Ribbon: Summer
American Crafts Ribbon: Autumn
Pink, Brown, White & Black Ribbon
Red Sequence Ribbon
Mini Stapler
Colorful Staple
Blue Brads
Star Brads
The Paper Studio: Embellishment Assortment
Spiral Clip: Blue
Martha Stewart Punches: Ribbon Loop, Doily Lace Trim
CTMH Ink: Holiday Red
CTMH Buttons: Basic
Natural Polished Hemp
4 inch Doily
Glue Gun
ATG Gun


Thanks for Stopping By!

1 comment: