Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Yearly Calendar

Happy Monday Everyone!!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did! My sister, bro in-law and my 2 beautiful nieces came to visit me from California! Im so Happy they are here to celebrate Christmas with me!

Well I just wanted to share my yearly calendar I make every year. I have been making them for a couple of years now. I got the templet from online. I used a Stamp to stamp  Sunday thru Saturday, and all I do is make 12 copies.


I used my January thru December Word Puzzle CTMH stamp sets


Sharpies I used.


CTMH Stamps


All done!


Calendar Templet 
CTMH Stamp Sets: January thru December Word Puzzle
CTMH Stamp Set: Small Friendship Alphabet (for 2012)
CTMH Inks.
Sharpies 
3 ring hole puncher 

No comments:

Post a Comment