Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Weekend Haul

Hey Everyone!

So this past weekend I went Christmas Shopping for my family, and well I ended up with some goodies too! LOL Friday afternoon I got a text from Walmart that my order was ready for pick up, so to walmart I went to pick up my cartridges.
On Saturday the 26th of November I got an e-mail alert from Walmart that they was having an online sale. I found lots of Cricut Cartridges on sale the only 3 that I was interested I got at a great price.

Cricut Imagine Cartridge $16.00
The other 2 I got for under $25.00 FREE shipping since I used site to store.


The next day on Saturday while I was out Christmas shopping I stopped by Michaels and I picked up some stuff I found. 
Me & My Big Ideas: Baby Girl
Martha Stewart Punch: Himalayan Snowflake
Basket gift bags 
Recollections Pop-ups


This is very cute paper







Also @ Michaels I found this SpongBob Squarepants Stuffables Kit. I got this for my lil niece she was Student of The Month Last Month and she LOVES SpongBob!!!


I stopped by Ross and I picket up these 2 sets of double page layouts kits by Basic Grey. Each kit makes 2 sets of double page layouts one is called Wander (left) and the other is called Hello Luscious (right)




Next stop was T-J-Maxx. While I was finishing up my Christmas shopping I found these 12 x 18 Heidi Grace Specialty Project Pad. The pad to the left is called Family and the right one is called School. 


While I was in line to check out I found more Scrapbooking stuff!! I found Creative Imaginations Swatchbook Alphabets Run-Ons and School is Cool Run-Ons. I also Found more Heidi Grace paper Daisy Dear I love this paper its so pretty. 








I did finish my Christmas shopping well my mom is the only one thats left she's kinda hard to shop for, I'll wait till my sister gets here so she can help.

Thanks for Stopping By!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. Great projects
    Diana L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete