Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

15 Cards

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

So this past weekend I made 15 cards using some rub-ons I already had, it wasn't that hard to stick to my goal of using all my sticker and rub-ons I found while cleaning my room. I also used a pack of paper I got a looong time ago.

Here are the cards...











Used an Action Wobble







Action Wobble 





Action Wobble




I Also made a card box. I got the instructions from Scarp Guy's Paper Crafting Adventure Blog. You can see video here.





Supplies Used
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White (for all card base & card box)
Making Memories: Mat Stack 5"x7" Brights
American Crafts: Rub-Ons Im Phrases 
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Big Scalloped Circles & Labels Eight
My Creative Time Dies: Scallop & Stitched Circle, Stitched Oval Die & XL Label Die
My Creative Time: Build a Banner Kit
My Creative Time Stamp Set: XL Label Borders
I-rock hot setter and gems
Big Gems (Pink & Blue)
 Martha Stewart Edge Punch: Quilted
CTMH Ink: Hydrangea
The Twinery: Denim & Butter Cream
Action Wobbles
Tim Holtz: Fragments Charms 
Darice: The Big Bling Gems
CTMH Corner Rounder (for scallop)
Zutter Rounded-it-All
CTMH Liquid Glass
Zip Dry
Zig 2 way Glue
ATG

2 comments:

  1. These are all great, Melissa! It's always challenging to use up that hoarded stash, huh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its is hard, nut it also feels good to know that I didn't have to go out and but more stuff to use! LOL

      Delete