Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Haul

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend. We are expecting some bad weather so far it hasn't been bad.

So last month I posted that I went out of town for a Miranda Lambert concert you can see post here. Well Since we left really early in the morning we decided to go shopping to kill some time. Well me shopping @ the craft stores and my hubby shopping for tools! LOL

Anyways I found some goodies on sale.

 First stop was at a Joann's but since I didn't have a good experience I left without buying anything. so I went to a different Joann's.

Here is what I found...

I really like these Stickers I can color them to mach any of my projects.


I saw these 2 stacks from Me & My Big Ideas and I couldn't pass them up! Even though I said I wasn't going to but anymore paper or Stickers^^ LOL OOPS!



Next stop was Hobby Lobby. I Found these Memory Trays! I love them! Next time I'm getting more!



Last stop of the day was A.C. Moore. I had a coupon for $10.00 of any purchase!!




Since I used my coupon to get these items plus military discount I only paid $2.76 for everything!!! Sweet right?!?!???

Anyways this will be my last haul for a while! When I cleaned and organized my room last month I saw that I have SO MUCH Scrap booking stuff to last me FOREVER!!! LOL... My hubby is helping me to stay away from craft stores for a while! 

Well Have a great weekend everyone!!

Thanks for Stopping By!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat, Melissa...I too need to stay away from craft stores and from ONLINE shopping as well! Looks like you raked in some good deals on some pretty cool stuff though! Have a great rest of the day in this gloomy weather. ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so hard to stay away from craft stores! LOL I have a problem! I hope I can stay away, it will be hard but I think I can do it!

      Delete