Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cricut Imagine Promotion 2012

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to share this quick post... So Cricut is having a promoting where you buy any 2 Cricut Imagine Cartridges and you get a FREE Print Bundle.

The FREE bundle includes
* 1 Tri-color Print Cartridge
* 1 Black Print Cartridge

And your choice of 1 Cricut Imagine Pattern Cartridge
*Berries and Cream  (This was my second choice)
*Bubble Gum Stripes
*Floral Emporium
*Vintage Paper
*Heirloom
* Black and white  (I chose this one)

you can check out the promotion here.

I got these Cartridge yesterday in the mail. My hubby saw the promotion and told me it was a good deal and that he would get them for me! How can I say no to his offer! He's so sweet!

Anyways I order these cartridges from Cricut.com They were offering free shipping so I had to take advantage of that. While I was checking out Freshly Picked appeared on my account for FREE!!! awesome!

in order to get the FREE Print bundle once you purchased your cartridges you have to pay $9.99 for Shipping and Handling. Hope my print bundle gets here soon.

Here are the Cricut Imagine Cartridges I got...
*Hopscotch
*Notebook Doodles
*Freshly Picked ***FREE***




Thanks for Stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog. SOOO! Congratulations you are being awarded the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to see what it is all about. www.cobrizcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete