Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Goal For This Month.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Quick post today. I just want to share my goal for this month. A couple of week ago I cleaned and organized my craft room you can see post here. I found 2 drawers FULL of STICKERS & RUB-ONS!!! Lots and lots of stickers!!! So my goal for this month is to make 3 to 4  cards a day using just stickers and whatever paper I have NO MORE HAULS for this month (I do have a haul to post from last month) hehe. I might use them in my layouts too, but will see how that goes. While cleaning my craft room I also decided to get rid of my Jetmax cubes. I have everything in my closet for now my DH is going to build me something custom that works for me. Anyways I needed something to put all my stickers in and divided them by theme. I found this Expanding File case that has 20 pockets for legal size documents which is perfect since some of my sticker sheets are 12 inches long.



Its so full it won't close! I really hope I stick to it. Will see how I do. Well Im off to make some cards.

Thanks for Stopping By!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment