Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Altered Boxes.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you all are having a nice weekend! I did I spend Friday in my craft room and Saturday with Friends and well today who knows...
This past week I had a lil bit of time to work on these 2 boxes I got at office max on clearance for 5 bucks!! Im using one to store my cards and the other one to store My Creative Time stamps and Peachy Keen Stamps. I really like the way the boxes turned out.

Here is how I got the boxes, one had a stain but it was easily covered.




Here is the first box, my cards box.
Front


Side


Back


Top


I made some dividers for my card box. I didnt have a cartridge that had the kind of divider I wanted to use so I had to make my own using my Gypsy.




I made 5 dividers, *Birthday, *Thank You, *Christmas, *Everyday & *Blank Cards


TADA!!! lol


Stamp box
Front


Side


Back


Top


Here are all of My Creative Time stamps & Dies and Peachy Keen Stamps!


Supplies Used:
Boxes
My Mind's Eye: Laundry Line Letting it all Hang Out (for all pattern paper)
Cricut Expression 2
Gypsy
CTMH Cartridge: Art Philosophy
Recollections Cardstock: Kraft
CTMH Ink: Black
CTMH Stamp Set: Sana Alphabet
And lots of ATG

Thanks For Stopping By!!

No comments:

Post a Comment