Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did!! We celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Saturday with friends and had lots of fun... I'm still recovering! LOL

Friday night I started working on my mom's and sister Mother's Day cards.

Here is what I came up with...

Some of the supplies I used



Here are the cards
For My Sister.




For My mom.



Supplies Used:
Value Pack Note Cards
Heidi Grace: Flowers in a row
Recollection Cardstock: Bubble Gum
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page: Double Loop
Recollection Stickers
CTMH Stamp Set's: With Love & Chocolate Alphabet Small
CTMH Inks: Blush, Sweet Leaf & Sunny Yellow
CTMH Just Blooms: Summer Posies
CTMH Corner Rounder
Rhinestones
3D-Dots  

No comments:

Post a Comment