Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thanks You Cards

Hello Everyone!

Quick post for today! Just wanted to share some cards I made. I had made 2 of them a couple of days ago to send out to with some customer orders to say Thanks You for placing an order with me, and since I had paper left over I made a couple more.

Here are pics on how I made them...

I stamped the "Girl" on Colonial while card stock then again on pattern paper to dress up the "girl"



I used my Bic Markers to color her his and shoes...


Tada!!...


Here are all the cards done...






Supplies Used:
Value Pack Note Cards and Envelops 
Recollections Cardstock: Kraft
K&Company 4.75x6.75 Mat Pad: Berry Sweet
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
CTMH Stamp Sets: Ms. Scrapbook & Say It In Style
CTMH Inks: Sunflower, Cotton Candy, Sweet Leaf & Black
Bic Mark It
Corner Rounder
Rhinestones
3D Dots

Thanks For Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment