Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thanks You Cards

Hello Everyone!

Quick post for today! Just wanted to share some cards I made. I had made 2 of them a couple of days ago to send out to with some customer orders to say Thanks You for placing an order with me, and since I had paper left over I made a couple more.

Here are pics on how I made them...

I stamped the "Girl" on Colonial while card stock then again on pattern paper to dress up the "girl"



I used my Bic Markers to color her his and shoes...


Tada!!...


Here are all the cards done...






Supplies Used:
Value Pack Note Cards and Envelops 
Recollections Cardstock: Kraft
K&Company 4.75x6.75 Mat Pad: Berry Sweet
CTMH Cardstock: Colonial White
CTMH Stamp Sets: Ms. Scrapbook & Say It In Style
CTMH Inks: Sunflower, Cotton Candy, Sweet Leaf & Black
Bic Mark It
Corner Rounder
Rhinestones
3D Dots

Thanks For Stopping By!

2 comments:

  1. Your File is Very Usefull File... Thanks For Uploading.... Please More File Uploading... Please Visit Our Website

    Domino77
    Megaslot99
    Joker99
    Joker Slot

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22.
    Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to seek out somebody with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the internet, somebody with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

    ReplyDelete