Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Online orders/ Haul

Happy Monday Everyone!

Its the start of a new week! I have been working on some cards for my nieces... but I'm taking a lil break to share some goodies I got. BOY OH BOY! have I been bad! Ive been receiving packages every other day! The same delivering guy has been here 3 times in a row! He just laughs cause I run out to meet him half way. LOL

Anyways here are some goodies I got from Close To My Heart.
*Adventure USA (D1503)
*You Are... (S1204)
*A Bow wow (A1126)
*A Tree (A1124)


I love their paper!!!
*Superhero WSOTG (G1037)
*Florentine (X7153B & X7153C)
*Cruisin' (X7154B & X7154C)


More paper...
*Footloose (X7151B)
*Sonoma (X7143B & X7143C)
*Lucy WSOTG (G1034)


 And More PAPER!! I had to get 2 of these.
*Dotty For You (CC1017)


So a Friend from Facebook posted a project that she made using this Cricut Cartridge and I had to have it! Michael's had it for $39.99 


Since I got Paper Dolls Teen Scene Cricut Cart. I had to get these Peachy Keen Stamps! I saw these faces and I new I could use them with this cart. I also got this Pawprints On Our Hearts stamp! I had to have it once I saw the Chihuahua! I have 5 Chihuahuas!! LOL
*Blushing Bride (PK-590)
*Groom (PK-591)
*Pawprints on our Hearts (MSS-34)




I also got my order from My Creative Time I LOVE her stamps sets cause some come with  coordinating dies.
*Bubblegum Treat Box
*Celebrate Good Times



I'm going to try and make some time to play with these products and hopefully have a post later this week.

Thanks for stopping by! have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment