Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

CTMH Its Your Day Card Kit & Everyday Celebration Card Kit.

Happy Friday Everyone!
 
So last Friday while we waited for hurricane Irene to arrive, I kept busy to keep my mind off Irene. I've had these two card kits I got a while ago that I never got around to make, so I took this opportunity to get them done.
 
The first card kit is called It's Your Day. This is what came with the kit.
*12 - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Preprinted Card Bases (3 each of 4 designs)
*3 - 6 x 12 My Stickease Adhesive Sheets
*12 - White Daisy Envelopes
 
With this card kit you can make 12 cards but I only made 8 of them. Here they are...




This is the first set I made.







The second set I used 3D-Dots.



Ok, Here is the second card kit I made. Its called Everyday Celebration. This kit comes with lots of stuff...
 
*4 - 12 x 12 B&T Dous Paper (2 each of 2 patterns)
*2 - 12 x 12 Cardstock Sheets (1 Colonial White, 1 Dutch Blue)
*16 - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Colonial White Cards
*16 - Colonial White Envelopes
*1 - My Acrylix Everyday Celebration Stamp Set
*1 - Mini - Medley Accents Shades Of Chocolate Collection
*5' - Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon With Colonial White Stitch
*1 - Chocolate Distressing Inks
*1 - Dutch Distressing Inks
*50 - 3-D Foam Squares
*1 - Sponge
*1 - Instructional Broachure
 
I made all 16 cards...
 
















Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment