Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend Haul.


Hauls from Michael's and Wal*Mart! I also stopped by a thrift shop and found some items I was looking for, for a project. 
Michael's had some paper on sale 6 for $1.00 and I found Gems and EK Success Cutter Bee Blades in the clearance section!


Chipboard Albums for a $1.00 and more AGT Tape (cant never have enough!) 


Thrift shop: I was looking for a scrabble game cause I need the wooden letters for a project, I also found this other game with letters "BannanaGrams" not sure how to play. I also found Clear treat bags!! 400 bags for $1.50!


I got this Cart. @ Wal*Mart and this trim for .50 each trim.



More paper I got @ another Michael's.


50% Off!!! 


I found this Martha Stewart Designer Paper Pad for $4.99. Great to scrapbook our trip from California to NorthCarolina! I have finally found this punch that I have been looking for, for 2 years now!!! Drippy goo! LOL The lil things that make my day! LOL



Well now I have to go wait for the mail man to get here with my orders from My Creative Time With Emma and from TheTwinery.com!!! GEEZ I really need to stop shopping!! LOL

Thanks for Stopping by!!

Happy Thursday! One more day and its the Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment