Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Cards.

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to share some Halloween cards I made for some friends. I like to keep it simple so they didn't take long to make. I love the way they came out.
I used My Creative Time Stamp & Die and My E2.

Here is my Project...

Close up



Inside of Card



I made the inside if 2 of the cards different.




Supplies Used:
Fiskars: Black Cardstock
G.C.D Studios: Spooked (for pattern paper)
Wausau Paper Collection: Green
Cuttlebug
Cricut Expressions2
Cricut Lite Cartridge: Celebrate With Flourish
My Creative Time Stamp: Whimsical Calendar Days
My Creative Time Die: XL Label Die
CTMH Stamp Set: October Word Puzzle
CTMH Cardstock: White Daisy
CTMH Inks: Black & Autumn Terracotta
kI Memories Robbon:Birthday Solid: Orange
KI Mini Sashes: Green
Black Ribbon
ATG Gun
Scotch: Strong and Precise Glue
Pop Dots

Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment